The treatments for Oral surgery consist of:
- Removal of wisdom teeth
- Removal of teeth, molars and root residues
- Root point surgery
- Diagnosis and treatment of mucosal abnormalities in the oral cavity
- Exposure of impacted teeth
- more info
Maxillofacial surgery is understood to mean:
- Diagnosis and treatment of temporomandibular joint complaints
- Reconstruction of bone for implantology
- Jaw operations: Orthognatic surgery / orthopedics
- Chin corrections / chin plastic-surgery
- Facial plasticsurgery
- more info
Make an appointment
If you have received a referral from your general practitioner or dentist, you can schedule an appointment.
If you have received a referral from your general practitioner or dentist, you can schedule an appointment. The customer contact center has the ability to do this for you. You can call: 075-6501235.
It is possible that other patients want to make an appointment at the same time, so it may happen that you will have to wait on the line. If for whatever reason you are unable or unwilling to do this, you can also register digitally for a callback request.
If you have specific questions about the treatments, please contact: 06-29379489.
Consultation and treatment
Have you made an appointment and you will come to our clinic. Please remember to bring the following:
- a referral from your dentist, general practitioner or specialist
- your insurance details (bring your insurance health card with you)
- an overview of the medicines you are taking
- valid ID
Costs and billing
All treatments are reimbursed by your health insurance. To find out what percentage of health insurers reimburse, you can contact your own health insurer yourself. Furthermore, the amount of this contribution depends on your personal "own contribution".
You will receive invoices through your own health insurer. If you have any questions or complaints about this, please email us at: email@example.comPlease indicate clearly what your specific question or wish is and attach a copy of the invoice as an attachment.